You should place a "hold" if you want to:
1. Borrow an item from another UH-system library and have it delivered to your home campus
2. Borrow an item from your campus' library and have it "held" for you at the Circulation Desk until you can pick it up
3. Borrow an item from your campus' library and have it delivered to you at the Leeward CC Waiʻanae- Moku Education Center
4. Ensure that an item that's currently checked out will be available to you upon its return
1. Access Primo
2. Search for the item you want. Once you are at the correct bibliographic record...
3. Click on "Get It" in the blue column to the right of the record.
4. Click "Sign in", then enter your UH username and password.
5. Click on "Request Specific Copy".
6. Using the drop-down box, choose the pick-up location (Leeward CC, Leeward Waianae- Moku).
7. If the request was successful, you should see a message with that information.
Now...you wait! Most items from Oahu campuses take 4-7 business days to move locations. Once the item has arrived at the specified pick-up location, you will receive an automatically generated email notifying you that it's ready for pick-up. If the item is from your home campus, it will typically be ready and waiting for you at the Circulation Desk by the morning of the next business day.